We aim to ship your order within 24 hours from Fremantle WA (Monday - Friday).
We use 100% plastic free materials to package your order.
Delivery is Discounted and the postage fee is based on the weight of your package. We use Australia Post as well as various couriers (We want to be inclusive for all the people in regional/rural areas and those who use Post Office Boxes, not just deliver to standard residential addresses).
Shipping usually takes between 2 - 10 days.
You will receive a shipping & tracking message to either your mobile phone or your email (depending on what information you provided with your order).
Prices for small parcels start at $5.90* and go up to $19.90* (up to 25kg in metropolitan areas).
Shipping is Free on orders $150*
*Heavy Order Exceptions An additional cost may apply for any orders to out-of-the-way or remote areas especially for heavy or bulky packages. We will contact you first to approve any additional charge. Some heavy items may have an extra postage cost that is specified in the description of the product.
Loss & damage
- It is your responsibility to advise us should an order delivery be late, incorrect or damaged. Please contact us immediately on Shop@zerowastestore.com.au.
- Should an order be lost in transit, damaged or incorrect, we may not send replacement items immediately. Replacement items will be dispatched according to our discretion following our investigations. We may ask for the damaged items to be returned or for photos to show the issue.
- We do not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.
- We will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from late delivery.
- We use all plant based materials to package your order. We don't use plastic satchels or plastic wrap. This means that your package is not going to be 100% waterproof. If your courier drop area at your location is not going to be under-cover then it is your responsibility to contact us if your package could be water damaged. We will try to make arrangements or add packaging material as best we can.
Our Packaging materials
- Cardboard cartons and boxes (new and recycled)
- Kraft tape
- Cotton material
- Recycled Unbleached paper
- Kraft Paper
- Wood Wool
- Recycled paper/newspaper wadding
- Recycled plant based biodegradable materials (re-used from shipments which we receive)
When preparing your order we carefully select appropriate packing materials. We try not to over-package any order and we don't use any plastic packaging material.