GroVia cloth All-In-One reusable nappies have a super absorbent, organic cotton inner with a soft layer of water resistant TPU outer.
Multifit design fits babies 4.5-16+kgs
Read up the reviews on this cloth nappy and see how much they are loved. Reducing the mountains of disposable nappies that go to landfill is this easy.
What do you get when you combine ultra soft organic cotton with stretchy wings and a side snap design? The PERFECT nappy!
- No cover needed
- Trim fit, stretch sides
- Super absorbent
- Quick drying
Made fairly & conscientiously in China.
Simply adjust rise snaps as needed and fasten on baby.
Use snap-in booster for older babies or heavy wetters.
When soiled, start fresh with a new nappy.
- (This is an important step...don't skip it!!) Wash hot with detergent and tumble dry, repeating this process 5–6 times before first use (they will continue to gain absorbency with more washing).
- To wash, first remove as much solid matter as possible.
- Place soiled nappy in a dry nappy pail - no soaking necessary.
- Wash every 2 days on warm with detergent.
- Tumble dry low.
Do NOT use bleach, enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners.
Materials and Environment:
Inner Body: 4 layers of 100% Organic Cotton on both sewn-in insert and snap-in booster.
Nappy Outer: 100% water-resistant Polyester TPU, lined with 2 layers of Organic Cotton.
End of life:
Cardboard label goes into your paper and cardboard recycling. These nappies last a long time so if you are no longer using it then gift it to someone who will use it. Once no longer usable the nappy goes into your landfill waste.
What's great about this product:
Choosing re-usable nappies and components saves on the mountains of disposable nappies going into waste every day!
Your order will be packaged in plastic-free, all plant-based materials. Packaging materials will depending on the size and weight of your order.
- Kraft paper bag, sealed with Kraft Tape.
- Cardboard box sealed with Kraft Tape.
- Recycled cardboard sealed with Kraft Tape.
- Cotton bag, sewn shut (if you carefully unpick the stitching then you'll be receiving a free re-usable cotton tote bag!).