GroVia Single Shell Nappy with Snapfit top.
***This is a Nappy Shell only, use with your absorbant material or with the GroVia clip in Boosters or Soakers to absorb liquid***
Fits Babies 3.5 to 14 kgs.
These GroVia Shells come WITHOUT a Soaker Pad or Booster. These are the perfect, trim cover over trifolded prefolds and most fitted nappies.
- Less waste in our landfills
- Save hundreds of dollars each year
- Healthier for baby, less nappy rash
- No Dioxins
Adjust rise snaps and snap in soaker.
Change outer shell twice a day and inner as needed.
Washing GroVia® Shells
Fairly and conscientiously made in China
Care and Instructions:
Washing GroVia Shells
- Tuck under laundry tabs
- Place soiled shells in a dry nappy pail -no soaking necessary.
- Wash every 2 days on warm with detergent.
- Hang dry shells (high heat causes excess wear).
- Tumble dry soaker pads and boosters.
Do NOT use bleach, enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners.
Materials & Environment:
Inner Body: 100% Polyester Mesh
Outer: 100% Water Resistant Polyester TPU
End of life:
Cardboard label goes into your paper recycling. These are long lasting nappies, If you no longer need these nappies then gift them on to someone else. Once no longer usable the nappy goes into your landfill waste.
What's great about this product:
Choosing re-usable nappies and components saves on the mountains of disposable nappies going into waste every day!
Your order will be packaged in plastic-free, all plant-based materials. Packaging materials will depending on the size and weight of your order.
- Kraft paper bag, sealed with Kraft Tape.
- Cardboard box sealed with Kraft Tape.
- Recycled cardboard sealed with Kraft Tape.
- Cotton bag, sewn shut (if you carefully unpick the stitching then you'll be receiving a free re-usable cotton tote bag!).