The new GroVia line of AIOs are just....well...."like buttah". The inside construction and absorbency is exactly the same as our standard line, but the outer waterproof layer of TPU has been replaced with our proprietary laminated polyester velour. Shimmery, pillowy, and quite possibly the softest thing you've ever touched.
Imagine how many disposable nappies you can prevent from going to landfill when switching to reusable nappies!
Adjustable to fit from 4.5-16+ kgs., this sleek, classic GroVia One-Size All in One is the only cloth nappy on the market that your baby can wear under skinnies! A waterproof outer layer and ultra-absorbent certified organic cotton inner soaker are sewn together to create what just may be the PERFECT cloth nappy. No folding, no stuffing, no keeping track of covers: simply snap on your baby and go!
- No cover needed
- Trim fit, stretch sides
- Super absorbent
- Quick drying
Made fairly & conscientiously in China.
Simply adjust rise snaps as needed and fasten on baby.
Use snap-in booster for older babies or heavy wetters.
When soiled, start fresh with a new nappy.
- (This is an important step...don't skip it!!) Wash hot with detergent and tumble dry, repeating this process 5–6 times before first use (they will continue to gain absorbency with more washing).
- To wash, first remove as much solid matter as possible.
- Place soiled nappy in a dry nappy pail - no soaking necessary.
- Wash every 2 days on warm with detergent.
- Tumble dry low.
Do NOT use bleach, enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners.
Materials and Environment:
Inner Body: 4 layers of 100% Organic Cotton on both sewn-in insert and snap-in booster.
Nappy Outer: Proprietary laminated polyester velour , lined with 2 layers of Organic Cotton.
End of life:
Cardboard label goes into your paper and cardboard recycling. If you are no longer using the nappy then gift it to someone who will. Once no longer usable the nappy goes into your landfill waste.
What's great about this product:
Choosing re-usable nappies and components saves on the mountains of disposable nappies going into waste every day!
Your order will be packaged in plastic-free, all plant-based materials. Packaging materials will depending on the size and weight of your order.
- Kraft paper bag, sealed with Kraft Tape.
- Cardboard box sealed with Kraft Tape.
- Recycled cardboard sealed with Kraft Tape.
- Cotton bag, sewn shut (if you carefully unpick the stitching then you'll be receiving a free re-usable cotton tote bag!).