Eden Healthfoods High Octane is a powerful and all natural intra-workout intensifier, using organic and wildcrafted whole herbs and superfoods, renowned for greater muscle endurance. It provides an unrelenting natural energy surge (without any caffeine) to enhance focus and strength for longer, more powerful deeper workouts.
- Tribulus and Sarsaparilla for pure strength and power
- Four types of ginseng to fight fatigue
- Electrolytes to deliver nutrients to muscles and keep you hydrated
- No caffeine or artificial stimulants
- No sugar or artificial sweeteners
Goji Berry Powder*, Yumberry Juice Powder, Beetroot*, Coconut Water Powder*, Tribulus*, Mucuna Pruriens*, Sarsaparilla*, Damiana Leaf+, Korean Ginseng*, Siberian Ginseng*, Brazilian Ginseng (Suma)+, Tienchi Ginseng, Natural Apple, Stevia*
Mix 1-2 tablespoons (5-10g) with juice, smoothie or water, 1 hour before and during exercise. For best results add 1-2 tablespoons to boiling water and let steep to release maximum nutritional properties. Can replace coffee. Alternatively soak 1-2 tablespoons overnight in water and then consume in the morning, throughout the day and/or during workout.
For peak performance, increase serve to 20-40g to suit. If you are a regular coffee drinker, or weigh more than 100kg, you may need to increase your serving size. We suggest increasing by 1 serving size (5g) for every cup of coffee you drink in a day, ie. if you drink 2 coffees then use 2 tablespoons (10g) of High Octane. 4 tablespoons (20g) is recommended for peak performance. A larger dose may be beneficial in older men.
Can be combined with protein powder.
** Avoid consuming before sleep. Recommended intake of 6 days with 1 day rest.
Materials and Environment:
100% Natural ingredients. Container is steel and cardboard.
End of life:
Once the contents are used up, the container is re-usable, otherwise the metal and cardboard can be separated and added to your recycling.
Whats great about this product:
Natural energy and well-being booster!
Your order will be packaged in plastic-free, all plant-based materials. Packaging materials will depending on the size and weight of your order:
- Kraft paper bag, sealed with Kraft Tape.
- Cardboard box sealed with Kraft Tape.
- Recycled cardboard sealed with Kraft Tape.
- Cotton bag, sewn shut (if you carefully unpick the stitching then you'll be receiving a free re-usable cotton tote bag!).