Lovely creamy shampoo bar hand with great Ingredients. Hand made in Tasmania.
Enriched with plant and nut oils.
Free from harsh synthetic detergents such as SLS and wont pollute the waterways or harm marine life.
Materials and Ingredients:
- Coconut Oil
- Mount Wellington Spring Water (Soap Nut Infused)
- Olive Pomace Oil
- Castor Oil
- Hemp Seed Oil
- Leatherwood Beeswax
- Soy Wax
- Tasmanian Seaweed Extract
- Sodium Borate (<1%)
- Leatherwood Honey
End of life:
Once it's done there's nothing left to have to dispose of (not even a bottle!).
Paper wrapper can be put into your recycling bin.
What's great about this product:
A nice shampoo bar without modern synthetic chemical additives. Great for nourishing the hair and scalp and preventing dandruff.
Your order will be packaged in plastic-free, all plant-based materials. Packaging materials will depending on the size and weight of your order.
- Kraft paper bag, sealed with Kraft Tape.
- Cardboard box sealed with Kraft Tape.
- Recycled cardboard sealed with Kraft Tape.
- Cotton bag, sewn shut (if you carefully unpick the stitching then you'll be receiving a free re-usable cotton tote bag!).