Parker Safety Razor’s Shaving Soap Bowl is hand made from genuine mango wood. Mango wood is a renewable resource — it comes from the same tree that bears the popular fruit. Mango Wood can take a beating and retain it’s beauty. After using, simply leave the lid off to allow the soap to dry and then replace the lid as needed.
- The exterior dimensions of the bowl are 4 inches wide and 1.75 inches deep.
- The interior dimensions are 3.25 inches wide and 1.25 inches deep.
End of life:
If you are no longer able to use your shaving bowl, it can be disposed of in your green waste, put through a garden mulcher or put into your rubbish bin and it will biodegrade without leaving any damaging residue.
What's great about this product:
Handmade from genuine mango wood and sealed for a long life!
Your order will be packaged in plastic-free, all plant-based materials. Packaging materials will depending on the size and weight of your order:
- Kraft paper bag, sealed with Kraft Tape.
- Cardboard box sealed with Kraft Tape.
- Recycled cardboard sealed with Kraft Tape.
- Cotton bag, sewn shut (if you carefully unpick the stitching then you'll be receiving a free re-usable cotton tote bag!).