Natural, vegan lipstick in a range of shades to suit any complexion!
The all-natural lipsticks are created on a base of jojoba oil and shea butter, and infused with orange peel oil and natural vitamin E. This gloss has all the ingredients and benefits you’d expect in a lip balm, but glides on smoothly with a high gloss finish. It’s the best of both worlds!
The lipstick can be applied on top of your lipstick for some extra shine, or on its own to keep your lips lusciously hydrated. How will you do yours?
On its own:
- Exfoliate your lips (doing this regularly helps to keep them smooth)
- For greater definition, use a neutral lip liner before applying your gloss
- Apply the gloss just like you’d apply your lipstick: left to right, top lip then bottom, then rub your lips together to ensure an even application
- Enjoy your healthy looking lips!
- Reapply as desired
As a gloss over lipstick:
- Apply your favourite lipstick as you usually would
- Blot lips gently on a tissue to remove any excess lippie
- Apply lip gloss strategically – clear gloss is best when applied only close to the centre of the lip, not over the entire lip
- Done! Smile and have fun whatever it is you’re up to.
Materials and Environment:
All natural ingredients with an outer casing made from bamboo. Inner lining of lipstick is made from hard plastic.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E) *Organic ingredients
End of life:
When your lippy is finished, consider reusing the container for your own homemade lipstick! Otherwise, dispose of your lipstick in your general waste bin. While the bamboo outer casing will degrade over time, unfortunately the inner plastic casing is too small to be recycled, hence it's better to reuse if possible!
Whats great about this product:
Made from all natural ingredients and 100% vegan!
Your order will be packaged in plastic-free, all plant-based materials. Packaging materials will depending on the size and weight of your order.
- Kraft paper bag, sealed with Kraft Tape.
- Cardboard box sealed with Kraft Tape.
- Recycled cardboard sealed with Kraft Tape.
- Cotton bag, sewn shut (if you carefully unpick the stitching then you'll be receiving a free re-usable cotton tote bag!).