MAKE THE SWITCH TODAY BECAUSE PLASTIC STRAWS SUCK!
theotherstraw bamboo straws are a great alternative to single-use plastic straws. theotherstraw bamboo straws are organic, handmade, biodegradable, 100% natural, durable, sustainable and - best of all - reusable. Take the bamboo straws out with you on the go and #SipSustainably.
One thing that sets this straw pack apart from the oothers available is their coconut fiber cleaning brush which is a great initiative and move away from standard nylon plastic bristles.
Two styles to choose from, select your preference from the drop-down box:
- Original are your everyday straw.
- Smoothie are large in diameter (12mm) and are great for fruit and vegetable smoothies because they don't block up like smaller straws.
- 2 x bamboo straws (10mm diameter - 20cm in length)
- 2x smoothie bamboo straws (12mm diameter - 20cm in length)
- Eco-friendly brush made from 100% natural coconut fiber
- Sustainable sip bag (to take with you on the go)
- Rinse straight after use to prevent getting anything stuck in your straw
- Hand wash with eco-friendly coconut cleaning brush provided or put in the dishwasher
- Straws will last years with good care and love. To sustain the life of the bamboo straw, rub coconut oil on the straw every 5-10 uses
- At the end of their lifespan, simply put the straw in your compost (remember, they are fully biodegradable!)
Your order will be packaged in plastic-free, all plant-based materials. Packaging materials will depending on the size and weight of your order:
- Kraft paper bag, sealed with Kraft Tape.
- Cardboard box sealed with Kraft Tape.
- Recycled cardboard sealed with Kraft Tape.
- Cotton bag, sewn shut (if you carefully unpick the stitching then you'll be receiving a free re-usable cotton tote bag!).