Certified Fairtrade, Organic Cotton and 100% Vegan.
Your favourite sneaker styles made radically different then any other. The soles are made of natural rubber tapped fresh from a rubber tree. The Organic Cotton canvas and laces are hand stitched by Certified Fair Trade employees. Etiko use zero animal glues and non toxic dyes.
They even come in a shoe box made of post consumer waste! These thoughtful sneakers are the best way to make your footprint on this planet a little lighter.
End of life:
If your sneakers are still in good condition at the end of their life with you, consider donating them to a local charity. Otherwise, they can be disposed of in your rubbish bin and will naturally break down over time.
What's great about this product:
- 100% Vegan. No animal glues (common in most footwear) or leather inserts.
- Made in an accredited fairtrade factory and we pay a social premium to both the rubber producers in Sri Lanka and to the shoe stitchers in Pakistan.
Your order will be packaged in plastic-free, all plant-based materials. Packaging materials will depending on the size and weight of your order.
- Kraft paper bag, sealed with Kraft Tape.
- Cardboard box sealed with Kraft Tape.
- Recycled cardboard sealed with Kraft Tape.
- Cotton bag, sewn shut (if you carefully unpick the stitching then you'll be receiving a free re-usable cotton tote bag!).